Transplant Nurse Supervisor
Centra Healthcare Solutions is seeking an experienced Nurse Supervisor that is licensed or in the immediate process, and qualifies, of obtaining licensure in this respective state to work in Hopsital in the specialty area of Transplant.
The Nurse Supervisor assumes responsibility and accountability for incorporating the vision, values, mission and critical goals of the organization into their job performance. Provides clinical management and operational direction for areas of responsibility. Provides leadership and coordination within their areas of responsibility. Serves as tactical point person as it relates to patient care, staff development, physician relationships, quality initiatives, program development, and system-wide success. Assures evidence-based patient care by creating an environment that encourages the use of research in practice.Minimum Requirements include:
- 1 year of recent management experience as a RN specializing in Transplant in an Hospital setting.
- Current license within the state of practice.
- Current certifications (if applicable, per facility requirement)
Centra Healthcare Solutions is a nationwide employment firm focusing on talented Nursing professionals.We have many dynamic positions with cutting edge programs throughout the entire United States and various settings to meet each healthcare professional's criteria.Benefits of a Full Time Permanent Position within Centra's Network:
- We have an expanded list of preferred clientele that have requested confidential searches that you may not be able to find on the general job boards advertisement.
- You will have a designated Centurion that will get to know your ideal career and work exclusively with you.
- We will assist with the entire negotiation process, including but not limited to sign on and / or retention bonus opportunities and ensure a highly competitive compensation package.
Please apply online for this fantastic opportunity or feel free to contact us at 1-800-535-0076. We look forward to assisting you in finding an optimal career.