Registered Nurse (RN) - Unit Manager - SNF - Contract
Great Falls, Montana
Centra Healthcare Solutions is seeking an experienced Registered Nurse (RN) that is licensed or in the immediate process, and qualifies, of obtaining RN licensure in this respective state to work as a Unit Manager in the specialty area of SNF. This assignment is flexible as a local contract, local contract to direct hire, or as a travel assignment.
The Unit Manager assumes responsibility and accountability for incorporating the vision, values, mission and critical goals of the organization into their job performance. Provides clinical management and operational direction for areas of responsibility. Provides leadership and coordination within their areas of responsibility. Serves as tactical point person as it relates to patient care, staff development, physician relationships, quality initiatives, program development, and system-wide success. Assures evidence-based patient care by creating an environment that encourages the use of research in practice.
Minimum Requirements include:
- 2 years of recent experience as a Unit Manager in SNF.
- Current Registered Nurse License within the state of practice.
- Current BLS
- Current ACLS/PALS (if applicable, per facility requirement)
Centra Healthcare Solutions is a nationwide employment firm focusing on talented Nursing professionals. We have many dynamic positions with cutting edge programs throughout the entire United States and various settings to meet each healthcare professional's criteria.
Benefits of a Full Time Permanent Position within Centra's Network:
- We have an expanded list of preferred clientele that have requested confidential searches that you may not be able to find on the general job boards advertisement.
- You will have a designated representative that will get to know your ideal career and work exclusively with you.
- We will assist with the entire negotiation process, including but not limited to sign on and / or retention bonus opportunities and ensure a highly competitive compensation package.
- Benefits of a Local Contract or Travel Assignment through Centra:
- Highly competitive pay rates.
- 401(k) plan.
- Direct deposit and weekly pay.
- CEU Reimbursement.
- A chance to explore new places and new opportunities throughout the United States.
- The opportunity to make sure that the career you choose is a good fit before committing to a permanent scenario.
- 100% coverage of the premiums of a comprehensive health insurance plan.
- Licensure reimbursement.
- Housing accommodations or a very competitive tax advantage plan (if you qualify).
- Flexibility of work schedule, including guaranteed hours (if applicable).
- Assignment completion bonuses (if applicable).
- Mileage reimbursement (if applicable).
Please apply online for this fantastic opportunity or feel free to contact us at 1-800-535-0076. We look forward to assisting you in finding an optimal career.