Healthcare Recruiter wanted - $50k - $75k 1st year earning potential
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
A few reasons why people are seeking new opportunities:
1. Career growth = we have that
2. Challenging work = we have that
3. Ability to make more money = we have that
4. Secure and robust industry = we have that
5. Great brand = we have that
6. Fun work environment = bring your personality because we definitely have that!
The Healthcare Recruiter position is a vital role that facilitates the process of hiring medical professionals and introducing and managing the process of on-boarding for our preferred clientele.
"I am an aggressive problems solver who enjoys a fast paced environment. People who work with me know they can depend on me to not only get the job done but go above and beyond for my customers. I work extremely hard to ensure results and do not make excuses. I am driven by metrics and strive to be at the top of the internal sales production leader board. I am financially motivated and have a sincere interest in becoming a sales manager. If I am in the middle of a project I will get it completed and I will manage any outside distractions or obligations to ensure my projects will close. I have excellent communication skills both written (especially creating well formulated emails) and verbal. I understand that the telephone and computer will be my best friends and the conduit to financial success.
I am passionate about the healthcare industry and envision myself enjoying working in it on a daily basis. I am looking to join a company that is interested in my professional growth, offers me the tools to accomplish my set goals, has a fun, friendly and family culture with a vigor to be the best in the industry and I will work extremely hard to be apart of the team."
This is a full time position with an annual base salary of $42,000 plus a highly competitive commission structure, bonus potential, benefits and perk rewards. First year averages range from $50,000 to $75,000+. Once promoted (12 to 24 month process) my earning potential grows immensely (six figure your first year as a manager is expected!) Top earner is over $220,000+ !!!
- Must be willing to work in Fort Lauderdale, FL (zip code area of 33334).
- Must be able to make at least 80 calls per day
- Must be an independent, self motivated candidate
- Must have long term vision, if you are looking for a short term solution this won't check off that box
- A bachelors degree from an accredited University / College is preferred
- Ideal candidate will characterize their personality as outgoing, fun, yet professional....can speak to anyone!
- Interested in helping people get jobs
- Motivated by either staying in or breaking into the healthcare industry
If you meet this job description we are very interested in speaking to you and hopefully making you our next "Centurion"!!
** We are a nicotine free environment. **
THIRD PARTY RECRUITERS PLEASE DO NOT CALL.
#CentraINT - you may also apply at email@example.com